Want To Apply For A Digital Library Card?
You are applying for a Digital Library Card that will allow access to digital materials via OverDrive (eBooks, eAudiobooks, and eMagazines) and most of the library’s online databases/resources.
Once you fill out the application, a library staff member will email you either a barcode and PIN number or further instructions within 7 days.
Who is Eligible?
- Residents of Wells County
- Persons owning property in Wells County
- Students or teachers at Wells County schools
- Institutions in Wells County
- Anyone that fits one of the criteria above that does not currently have a Wells County Public Library card (if you have a physical card and apply for a digital card, a staff member will email you with further instructions, since you only need one card. Your full-service/physical card grants you access to these same services.)