Can’t find what you are looking for? The library can get materials for you from another library (through Interlibrary Loan), or your request can be considered for purchase.
Notary Public Service
Notary public service is provided for a $2.00 charge for each use of a notary stamp. This service is subject to the availability of the notary public on staff and may not be available during all library hours, so please call first. All persons signing the document must be present and bring a valid id. Documents must not be signed ahead of time. If your document requires a personal witness, please have your personal witness present at the time of signing.
- Quality reference service is provided.
- The library buys quality reference sources within the allotted budget and scope of our collection using critical review sources, but is not responsible for the accuracy of the collection.
- Library personnel will not interpret information, especially in medical, tax, and legal reference research.
- Reference materials generally do not loan, but photocopiers are available. Up to fifty cents (50¢) worth of copies may be made without charge from these items per day.
- Materials may loan overnight with the permission of the reference librarian, director, branch manager, or assistant branch manager.
- Interlibrary loan and database searching may supplement the reference collection.
- Books selected by staff. Books are picked up and returned by a third party.
- Books selected, delivered, and returned by staff or approved volunteer for patrons who reside in local residential facilities.
- Books delivered to patron’s home by staff or approved volunteer. Such service is available on an individual basis. The library determines eligibility.
- Proof of incapacity may be required.
- Two staff members will make first delivery.
- This service is a privilege based upon appropriate response of patron or other individuals present in the home. Such service will be stopped immediately if any problem or questionable behavior from the patron or other people in the home is noted.
- Homebound patrons may borrow books and audio books for up to six weeks without fines.
- Requests may be made by telephone or during a staff member’s visit.
- Requests are honored as quickly as possible. Several days may be needed for locating requested materials.