Join us for this fun, family-friendly event. Attendees will get to wander through booths set up throughout the Main Library to chat with authors and participate in book-related activities for all ages (including children’s games, coloring station, interactive mad libs, and more). You can purchase books from the authors if you’d like or just enjoy the fun.
No registration needed (just drop in during the event). But you can sign-up to receive a text or email reminder.
All activities will be free and there will be chances to win books by the authors present.
Authors that will be in attendance:
- LaNae Abnet (adult non-fiction)
- John Robert Baumgartner (teen fiction)
- Kyra Jacobs (contemporary romance and fantasy)
- Monica Koldyke Miller (adult fiction and non-fiction)
- Beth Steury (teen nonfiction/fiction and adult non-fiction)
- Eric Westfall (adult/teen fiction)
- Beverly Witwer (children’s picture books)
- TG Wolff (adult fiction)
There is still space for authors to register for a booth. If interested, contact Emily Marshall at email@example.com or call 260-824-1612.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS:
- LaNae Abnet – LaNae has cycled the Appalachian Mountains, kayaked in the Arctic, train hopped through the interior Canadian wilderness, and paddled the big waters of Lake Huron. She is also the first woman to kayak the 1600-mile source-to-sea journey from the source of the Wabash River to the Gulf of Mexico. She and her husband, John, share four children and live in a 750-square-foot home on wilderness acres outside of Geneva, Indiana. Visit her online at: www.separateboats.com.
- John Robert Baumgartner – John lives in Northeast Indiana with his wife Tammy. They raised three children in the region and John sets his stories of suspense with Indiana backdrops. Mystery and suspense in page turning action are the goal for each novel. His book titles include: Like Losing Your Left Hand, Rori’s Ghost: The Secret of the Stone Stairs, So Ends the Immortal. More info at: www.authorjrb.wix.com/communicate
- Kyra Jacobs – Hoosier native Kyra Jacobs has always called Indiana home. That means she’s well versed in fickle weather, pork tenderloin patties that don’t fit on a bun, and sarcasm. Putting her degrees in Public Management to good use by day means Kyra does the bulk of her writing late into the night. Fueled by caffeine and funny memes, she weaves humor and chaos into tales of love and relationships. Away from the keyboard, Kyra is a devoted soccer mom, loves to garden, and is an avid college football fan. Be sure to stop by kyrajacobsbooks.com to learn more about her novels and ways to connect with Kyra on social media.
- Monica Koldyke Miller – Monica lives on an Indiana farm with her husband, two of her four children, a dog and a barn cat. When she’s not writing or hauling grain, she enjoys canning food. Before writing her first book, she worked twenty-five years in the medical field of Optometry. During that time she wrote a human- interest story in a medical newsletter and had poetry published in Speer Presents. Although writing historical romance is her first love, she also has a book featuring a compilation of stories about people who’ve had a spiritual experience that changed their lives title: Spiritual Experiences and Revelations. Visit her online at: www.monicakoldykemiller.com
- Beth Steury – Beth connects with the YA crowd via substitute teaching and through her “back booth” office at the local fast food joint, and by reading YA fiction. She writes and speaks about her experiences as a “founding” who located her birth parents and is making up for lost time with her biological family. Find her at bethsteury.com and on Facebook at Beth Steury, Author.
- Eric Westfall – Eric lives in rural northeast Indiana with his wife, Stephanie, their children and a variety of pets. When not writing he enjoys reading, slaying dragons (pixel and dice controlled ones), and engaging in epic foam dart battles. Hand of the Black Blade is the second book in his Blades of Allura series.
- Beverly Witwer – Beverly is a grandmother of 7 including the Johnson triplets of Bluffton. They inspired her to write her first children’s book, The Triplet Ballarinas. She lives in Markle, Indiana. Visit her online at thetripletballerinas.com
- TG Wolff – TG Wolff writes thrillers and mysteries that play within the gray area between good and bad, right and wrong. Diverse characters mirror the complexities of life, balanced with a healthy dose of humor. TG Wolff holds a Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering. Find more info online at: tgwolff.com.