Printing is only supported on Windows and Mac operating systems. At this time our system does not support printing from iPhones/iPads or other mobile operating systems.
- On the "Login Successful" page click the link to download the print client for your operating system.
- Run the program. Depending on your security settings and/or firewall settings you may receive a warning about the installation.
- The LPT:One Print Client will open on your taskbar behind the other windows.
- Click the taskbar icon to display the print client and make sure it doesn’t have a message indicating that it is not connected. NOTE: If you Close this window or press the Stop Print Client button you will not be able to print.
- After the print client appears in your taskbar you should notice two new printers installed on your computer. NOTE: If you Close the LPT:One Print Client window or press the Stop Print Client button you will not see these printers in your printer list.
- When you are ready to print select a printer then print. The LPT:One Print Client will briefly display showing it is accessing our print management system.
- You will be prompted to enter your user ID (library card number) and PIN. If you do not have a library card number and PIN type in anything to identify you as your user ID and a PIN. You will need to re-enter this information at the Print Release Station.
- The next window shows how many pages will be sent to the Print Release Terminal and how much the print job will cost. If everything is correct click OK.
- A confirmation window will appear informing you the print job has been received. You may now go to the Print Release Terminal to pay for and release your print job.