Some of the popular titles checked-out in the last few weeks include:
- “Rogue Lawyer” by John Grisham
- “See Me” by Nicholas Sparks
- “The Murder House” by James Patterson and David Ellis
- “Secret Sisters” by Jayne Ann Krentz
- “The Photograph” by Beverly Lewis
*If you are reading “Rogue Lawyer” make sure to join us for a special Book Chat with Mayor Ted Ellis at the library in Bluffton on Tuesday, February 23 at 6:30 p.m.
- “The Old West” by Stephen G. Hyslop
- “Super-quick Muffin Tin Meals: 70 Recipes for Perfectly Portioned Comfort Food in a Cup” by Melanie LaDue
- “The Life-changing Magic of Tidying Up: the Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing” by Marie Kondo
- “Killing Reagan” by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- “It Ended Badly: Thirteen of the Worst Breakups in History” by Jennifer Wright
- “Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Ugly Truth” by Jeff Kinney
- “Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel” by Jeff Kinney
- “Guinness World Records”
- “Polar Bears Past Bedtime” by Mary Pope Osborne
- “Junie B., First Grader: Jingle Bells, Batman Smells (P.S. So Does May.)” by Barbara Park
- “Uglies” by Scott Westerfeld
- “Shades of Doon” by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon
- “The Scorch Trials” by James Dashner
- “Allegiant” by Veronica Roth
- “Wintergirls” by Laurie Halse Anderson
To search for books at the library or place a hold to reserve a popular item, just go to our Online Catalog. To place a hold, you’ll need to know your library card number and pin.
Written by Emily MarshallHey everyone! I’m Emily Marshall. As the Community Relations Manager for WCPL, I’m usually sitting in front of my computer creating posters in Photoshop, planning library programs, or teaching computer classes. In my spare time, I enjoy reading teen books, watching way too much TV, traveling, playing board games, and trying to convince people that cheesy Hallmark Channel and ABC Family original movies aren't “that bad.” I also love messages, so feel free to email me at .
Read all posts written by Emily Marshall
Comment on this post
Leave a Reply
Comments are welcomed and encouraged. Please know we review comments before they are posted. Comments containing the following will not be approved.
- obscene, indecent, or profane language
- threats or defamatory statements
- hate speech directed at race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability
- promote or endorse services or products - Spam