Just a few days left of the Summer Reading Program
The Summer Reading Program is winding down. You still have a few more days to get your books read, logged, and pick up prizes at the library.
- KIDS: Last day to hand in your reading logs and pick up prizes is Wednesday, July 31.
- TEENS: Last day to log books (either at the library or online) is Wednesday, July 31. Last day to pick up prizes is Saturday, August 10.
- ADULTS: Last day to log books (either at the library or online) is Wednesday, July 31. Last day to pick up prizes is Saturday, August 10.
When you finish, you'll be invited to attend the end of Summer Reading Program party for your age group. Here's a list of all the party dates.
Written by Emily MarshallHey everyone! I’m Emily Marshall. As the Community Relations Manager for WCPL, I’m usually sitting in front of my computer creating posters in Photoshop, planning library programs, or teaching computer classes. In my spare time, I enjoy reading teen books, watching way too much TV, traveling, playing board games, and trying to convince people that cheesy Hallmark Channel and ABC Family original movies aren't “that bad.” I also love messages, so feel free to email me at .
Read all posts written by Emily Marshall
Comment on this post
Leave a Reply
Comments are welcomed and encouraged. Please know we review comments before they are posted. Comments containing the following will not be approved.
- obscene, indecent, or profane language
- threats or defamatory statements
- hate speech directed at race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability
- promote or endorse services or products - Spam