Computer Server Maintenance!!
The library’s computer server will be undergoing a major migration and library workstations will be inaccessible.
What won't you be able to do during this time?
In order to ensure accuracy and prevent errors in patron records during this 3-day process, there will be:
- No material due
- A limit of 2 checkouts per library card
- No entertainment movie checkouts
- No acceptance of fines or fees
- No public computer printing
- No access to the library’s online catalog
- No access to the library’s databases
- No access to OverDrive; no eBook or eAudiobook checkouts or downloads
- No ability to renew items (nothing will be due)
- No ability to place holds
What will you be able to do?
Patrons will be able to:
- Attend scheduled programs at the library
- Use the public computers
- Access the library’s WiFi and Internet
- Return material
- Browse the collection and checkout 2 items (except entertainment movies)
- Make copies and fax
Business is scheduled to return to normal operations on Thursday, November 19th.
Thank you for your patience!
Written by Emily MarshallHey everyone! I’m Emily Marshall. As the Community Relations Manager for WCPL, I’m usually sitting in front of my computer creating posters in Photoshop, planning library programs, or teaching computer classes. In my spare time, I enjoy reading teen books, watching way too much TV, traveling, playing board games, and trying to convince people that cheesy Hallmark Channel and ABC Family original movies aren't “that bad.” I also love messages, so feel free to email me at .
Read all posts written by Emily Marshall
Comment on this post
Leave a Reply
Comments are welcomed and encouraged. Please know we review comments before they are posted. Comments containing the following will not be approved.
- obscene, indecent, or profane language
- threats or defamatory statements
- hate speech directed at race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability
- promote or endorse services or products - Spam